Payday Loans: Fast Cash for Unexpected Expenses
Apply for a personal loan and get instant funding today.
What Is a Payday Loan?
- A short-term loan, typically of a relatively small amount
- A loan to help you cover expenses until you get paid again
- A loan you pay back with your next paycheck (or with your next two paychecks)
Payday Loans vs. Installment Loans
Traditional payday loans aren’t the same as installment loans. Personal loans are a type of installment loan. Check out how these two credit options differ:
|Payday Loans||Installment Loans|
|Helps you cover unexpected expenses||Yes||Yes|
|Loans limited to a small amount (A few hundred dollars or less)||Yes||No|
|Limited to how much you can pay back within a few weeks or on your next payday||Yes||No|
|How long you have to pay it off||A couple of weeks||Ranges from a few months to one year|
|Interest rate||Relatively high but charged as a fee for a short-term loan||Varies depending on your credit score and other factors|
Monday to Friday: 7 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 7 AM – 4 PM
3500 Hulen St. Suite 201
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Payday Loan FAQs
How do you get a payday loan?
Where can I get a payday loan?
What do you need for a payday loan?
- A legal form of ID
- A checking or other qualified banking account
- Paycheck stubs or other documents proving how much you make
- An address and phone number
How long does it take to get a payday loan?
How is the interest rate on a payday loan calculated?
(Amount of fee / Amount borrowed) x 365 x 100
Length of repayment terms in days